There's nothing quite like the feeling of knowing you are protected in the event of an accident. If you want to drive legally and protect your vehicle when you are on the road, you need the correct auto insurance policy. Here are just a few of the coverages you need to consider:
- Collision Coverage - This basic insurance covers your vehicle if you collide or run into something. This covers collisions with other cars, a wall, barrier or bridge.
- Comprehensive Coverage - This covers anything that may happen to your car that is not directly related to a collision. This would include things such as theft, fire, hitting a deer or vandalism.
- Liability Coverage - This covers at-fault damages in an accident. If you damage someone else's car or property while driving, your policy will cover the damage. Liability insurance is often mandated by state law, so it is important that you, as the driver, ensure you have adequate coverage.
- Medical Payments - This is also called PIP in some state. Medical payments pay for any injuries to the driver or passengers that occurred while you were driving. Medical payment insurance varies from state to state, so make sure you understand what coverage you have.
- Optional Coverages - You may decide to add additional coverages like gap coverage, rental reimbursement or roadside assistance.
Contact Integrity Insurance Agency today to discuss your auto insurance options. Our team can help you find the right car insurance for your needs.